Thank you for choosing Galaxy Fence to build and install your new fence.
We are looking forward to providing you with excellent customer service and a beautiful, long-lasting fence.
We provide many payment options including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks and Cash. We have also teamed with a finance company (AMS Financial) to provide an option for those clients who wish to take advantage of deferred payments. Please call us to discuss your payment options.
I, Customer, hereby agree to clear the fence line(s) depicted of all debris, brush, obstacles, etc. at least 2' on each side. Failure to do so will result in a minimum charge of $3.00 per foot for clearing the fence line, payable upon completion.
GALAXY FENCE SERVICES hold no responsibility for damaged sprinkler lines, gas barbeque lines, or any other such lines. It is the responsibility of the customer to mark where such lines are.
"You the buyer, may cancel this transaction at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this transaction. See (Additional Terms and Conditions) below for an explanation of this right."
Terms: 1/2 UPON SIGNING, 1/2 UPON COMPLETION
- The Seller agrees to construct the fence according to the proposals set forth on the front hereof and the Buyer agrees to pay the amount shown on the front hereof in cash upon completion according to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Buyer agrees to furnish and be solely responsible for fence lines (location of fence) and grade and to indemnify and hold Seller completely free and harmless from any and all damages arising out of the location of fence, including reimbursement of Seller's attorney's fee and costs.
- This contract does not include any grading, surveying, nor removal of any existing fence or plants unless so specified in writing herein. A sufficient writing includes marking the appropriate square on the front of this contract.
- Buyer shall grant free access to work areas on the property or adjacent property where the work is to be performed and the Buyer agrees to keep the area clear and open including ingress and egress and Seller shall not be responsible for damage to property including driveways, walks, lawns by performance of Seller under this contract, including movement of workers’ materials and equipment.
- The Debtor, the Buyer herein, hereby grants to the secured Party, the Seller, herein a security interest in the goods described on the front of this contract. A copy of this contract constitutes a security agreement and may operate as a financing statement. This contract may be filed as a financing statement to perfect the security interest of the Secured Party in the County where the real property is located.
- The balance due shall be paid in full upon substantial completion of the work. Thereafter a service charge shall be assessed on the due and unpaid balance at a rate equal to one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month from the due date until paid in full but in no event shall the service charge be greater than the maximum permitted by applicable law under contract. If the Seller deems it necessary to employ an attorney or collection agency to collect this account, or any part thereof, Buyer agrees to pay actual, reasonable attorney's fees or collection costs.
- Following a reasonable time after delivery and installation of goods, but in no event to exceed 30 days, acceptance of the goods and work performed is deemed to have occurred and the Buyer thereby waives any complaint or any other objection arising under this contract to the goods and work performed.
- All goods supplied and work performed is warranted to be fit for the ordinary purposes for which such goods are used.
- This contract including all attached documents, which are incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE GOODS AND WORK TO BE PERFORMED WHICH IS CONTAINED IN THIS CONTRACT.
- This contract is to be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Michigan.
- If one or more of the provisions are determined to be void under state law or determined to be unenforceable Galaxy Fence Services reserves the option to sever this provision from the contract and may choose to keep the remainder of the contract validly enforceable against the Buyer with the exclusion of the unenforceable provision. Galaxy Fence Services also has the option to cancel the whole contract if one provision or more is rendered unenforceable.
- The undersigned further agree(s) that title in and to any and all materials furnished by contractor whether attached to the building or not shall remain with the contractor until the full amount due from the owner(s) shall be paid. All unused materials shall, under any condition, remain the property of the contractor. All materials delivered by the contractor to above premises, shall be stored and safety kept by the owner(s) and no rental or storage charges, therefore, shall be made or assessed by owner(s).
You may cancel this transaction, without any penalty or obligation within three (3) business days from the date on the reverse side of this contract. If you cancel any property traded in, any payments made by you under the contract or sale, and any negotiable instrument executed by you will be returned within ten (10) business days following receipt by the seller of your cancellation notice, and any security interest arising out of the transaction will be canceled.
If you cancel, you must make available to the seller at your residence, in substantially as good condition as when received, any goods delivered to you under this contract or sale: or you may if you wish, comply with the instructions of the seller regarding the return shipment of the goods at the seller's expense and risk.
If you do make the goods available to the seller and the seller does not pick them up within 20 days of the date of your notice of cancellation, you may retain or dispose of the goods without any further obligation. If you fail to make the goods available to the seller or if you agree to return the goods to the seller and fail to do so, then you remain liable for performance of all obligations under the contract.
To cancel this transaction, mail or deliver a signed and dated copy of this cancellation notice or any other written notice or send a telegram to:
Galaxy Fence Services
37561 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, Mi. 48150
The notice of cancellation must be mailed or delivered no later than midnight of the third (3rd) business day following the date on the front of this contract. Refunds will be processed within Three business days.